Sunday, July 12, 2009

I'm Wearing The Malaysian

I'm in love with this Rex Malaysian Loose Curly. I wore it on my trip, and when I came home, I removed it, cleaned it (and my hair), and put it right back on. I had to cut in a new hairline last night... while it was still on my head. I'm pretty fearless when it comes to these units. I used HDWA again for the first time in a long time. I'm just looking for that ultra waterproof adhesive. I'm going to bite the bullet and get some Ms. Lola's Creme Adhesive. Everyone on the BHM is raving about it.

1 comment:

  1. hi i looked through your whole album. OMG, your hair looks soooooo beautiful...i can't imagine how many units you have, if only i had one that could look as nice as yours i'd be so happy. i ordered from jacksun (not rex) only cuz i heard good reviews and wanted to try a stock wig before going custom.

    you look so beauitful...i like all the pictures, but i find in many of the pics, esp the one with the malaysian texture you look malaysian yourself, or tahitian...very exotic...like one of those darker skinned tahitian women who have that gorgeious hair...honest to god.

    i'm a pretty good looking woman too, so i'm hoping my lw will enhance my looks the way your hair does you. no wonder your boyfriend wont let go...you look absolutely lovely with that hair.

    keep the pics coming! sweetlady12367@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget