Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Knitting Along...

I finished the "brown monster" last night:



It took me exactly one month, from 12/11 to 1/11. I've started me one in light pink, to go with my peacoat. Anyway, I've started on Jarett's hat:



My Kindle skin came today:


Now she's ready to go to LA!

Okay, don't hate me, and I didn't want to admit it, but the sew in was a fail, for me. I took it out yesterday, and just did a glue/tape in. It wasn't as flat as I needed it to be. The concept still works, but I would actually have to custom order a unit to fit that braid, and maybe not so much hair out. I think if I get a frontal, it won't be full enough. Back to the drawing board!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget