Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Proof #4 - Hopefully the Last!

I'm waiting for the re-edited and re-proofed document to be approved for proof status, then I'll order one more, it will be perfect, and it will be on sale by next week. I will actually wait until I receive proof #4 before I approve it. No jumping the gun this time. I can see the light at the end of this (short) tunnel. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment