Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I HAD to do it... don't hate me!


I know I said I would wait until January 2011, but I couldn't. I had to textlax! There was no way in HELLO that I could stretch that long. The last time I did a full textlax was the disastrous time on July 27th (I did a touchup on my edges on Sept 23, for all of a minute or two). I did it correctly this time - front section, shampoo, back section, shampoo. I did not comb through the roots this time. There were very few strands in the sink (yea!), and I immediately followed up with an Aphoghee 2 Minute Reconstructor. So far, so good. My new growth was off the chain. I was starting to dread up (see second right picture above). I did love my curly new growth nape hairs (from the bad breakage area), and upon closer inspection just now, I didn't straighten them. They're just looser. Hopefully, I won't touch the creamy crack until January. That breakage scared the crap out of me.... but it was my own doing (the color remover experiment gone wrong).


  1. yes you are doing such a nice job i am also doing this job in PAKISTAN.

    Hair Transplant Pakistan | Liposuction Pakistan

  2. hi,i am rosy.i think you should use herbal products for hair growth.by the way nice posting.


There was an error in this gadget