Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Craving Curly Hair

Also, during my blogging hiatus, a wonderful thing called Pinterest was invented. I won't need to explain what Pinterest is, as most people have Pinterest pages... for those who don't know, Pinterest is a website where you can "pin" photos and links on to a page on their website. I've been scouring pins for curly hair, and it's activated my obsession. I'm going to go through the 'too long for short/too short for long stages', and grit these next three.... yes, THREE years out. Today, I even ordered a bottle of  Mega-Tek from Amazon.com. I think it worked....
April 2009
April 2010
 
Of course, this also included lace wigs and protecting my hair in cornrows. It also meant losing my hair edges from time to time. I don't think I want to go the lace wig route this time. I'm living in Georgia, and I don't think I can deal with the heat and the adhesives. I'm going to grin and bear that unyielding grow out stage. My mom doesn't do anything to her hair and she's been growing it out for four years and it's down her back, and all natural. She's my inspiration.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget