Monday, June 10, 2013

Curls Are Life!


I started on Biotin on Sunday night, 5000 mcgs a day. That coupled with the Mega-Tek twice a week (leave in) should provide steady results. No shampoo, just co-washes once a week (right now, with Tressemme Flawless Curls Moisturizing Conditioner), and Finesse Moisturizing conditioner is MY daily go-to moisturizer (leave in). My brain is ingrained with Teri LaFlesh's "Curly Like Me" method.

The curly hair pins on Pinterest is LIFE! I can't wait for it to grow out. I'm not going to self sabotage myself like I did the two times before. I KNOW what my hair can and will do. I have to bow down to my hair. I have to let my hair be. So hard, but I have to. Maybe this is my punishment for doing what I did before (bleaching, then textlaxing, then the color remover = hair like cotton). I'm only going to textlax when it looks too unruly (for my standards). Once it's shoulder length (year three), I may ombre the ends.

Curly hair.... I'm so obsessed.

3 comments:

  1. I also like curly hair but i don't have curly hair that's why i use human hair extensions and i can get this look easily. Your blog is good and full of nice posts.
    Human hair extensions

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love curly hairstyle and also loved this post. Though this hairstyle is very tough to maintain because curly hairs requires extra care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the curly hair.. I don't have the good curls naturally. But I am using curly hair extensions from echelon. I m happy with the hair now.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget