Sunday, January 3, 2016

2016 Big Chop Again!

December 24, 2015:

 



I can't believe I'm here again. I was here in 2014/2015:


I got caught up in bleach, color, and boredom. I've learned that naturally curly is MY LANE. I must stay in my lane, no matter what cute pixie cuts I see on Pinterest (aka Like The River). My curly hair was the easiest hair to maintain (when I wasn't bored). Co-wash daily, and comb through once a month. Hair will grow if you leave it alone. I got cocky. The bleach damaged and weakened my hair. I really don't want to go gray just yet, but it's knocking on my door. Last summer was a fun hair summer though. I know what to do this time around. I know where it'll be in December 2016. I just have to let it be. No heat, Biotin capsules, and condition, condition, condition! Here I go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget